Cutting off hair in ancient Asia (Japan, china, Korea & possibly some other Asian cultures) symbolizes being banished or rejected from their home. In the more modern age that is now, cutting long hair into a short cut means to forget the past, leaving the old and starting anew.
i wanna be a billionare so freaking bad
buy all of the merch i never had.
i wanna be on the cover of korean magazines
smiling next to oppa and and unnie
oh every time i close my eyes
i see my fandom’s bright fanlights
a different concert every night
oh i swear, them sasaengs better prepare
for when i’m a billionare
Well, Aquarians are generally among the most loyal of the zodiac signs. Once they commit to someone (which takes quite some time in the first place), they are extremely devoted partners. However, if they are mistreated or restricted (in any way) or feel like they are trying to be possessed/controlled, their instinct will be to flee. It’s best to grant them their space and as much freedom as they desire, but to also provide plenty of warmth when you’re with them. Aquarians are free spirits; they must be allowed to explore the world and seek new friends, information, adventures, etc. This is who they are and what they are most passionate about doing. Please trust that they will be faithful to you; they are very difficult to win over, but once they truly love someone, their heart belongs to that person. Yes, Aquarians are friendly creatures and may be seen “flirting” (for the mental stimulation), but they are (usually) not ones to give into temptation. If they aren’t happy in a relationship, they tend to leave before even thinking about cheating.
Please always remember: An Aquarius’ idea of commitment is being attached at the heart, not at the hip; they believe in a marriage of the minds more so than anything else. Make sure they feel free, and they will always come back to you. :)
The Neighbourhood / Sweater Weather
Finally, Peach Couture's 2nd Giveaway! If you're a fan of Korean fashion or a Harajuku junkie, this is definitely the giveaway for you. 16 Random winners will be chosen on February 28, 2014. The first place winner will get to choose any prize from the pictures above, the second place winner will get to choose from the remaining prizes, the third place winners will get to choose from the remaining prizes after the first and second place winners have chosen their prizes, and so on. Instead of including individual pictures in this post, we decided to list links instead multiple reblogs won't clutter anyone's blog. Winners that choose prizes with multiple sizes and/or color choices can choose from any size and/or color that is provided for our products. Please click on the links in the list below for pictures of the prizes as well as details such as sizing, color choices, etc. All prizes are completely free, shipping included.
On to the prizes!
- Kitty Zip Sweater ✿
- Boy London Sweater ✿
- Pyrex Tee ✿
- Comme des Fuckdown Beanie ✿
- Bad Boy G-Dragon Snapback ✿
- Boy Snapback ✿
- Candy Beanie ✿
- Heart Sunnies ✿
- Circle Sunnies ✿
- Dragon Ear Cuff ✿
- Chain Ear Cuff ✿
- Vintage Cat Necklace ✿
- Angel Wing Ring ✿
- 1 pair Dog Bone Hair Clips ✿
- 1 pair Eyeball Bows ✿
- Kitty Tights ✿Rules:
- You must be following our Tumblr, since this is a giveaway to thank our followers, and like our Facebook page as well.
- Although this is not a requirement, it would be great if those with Storenvy accounts could watch our store on Storenvy if you guys haven’t already, and envy your favorite products as well- this will help us to gauge what products on our store are the most high demand, and will help us to provide more relevant fashion in the future.
- If we hit 4,000 likes on Facebook by the time this giveaway ends, we will add another winner who can choose ANY prize from the pictures above.
- If we reach 2,000 watchers on our Storenvy store, we will add another winner who can choose ANY prize from the pictures above.
- We will check that winners have fulfilled all the requirements by requesting screenshots of our Facebook page after we message the randomly selected winners.
- Unlimited reblogs! Because the notes on individual posts may glitch, we will enter our entire activity into a random list generator instead.
- Likes do not count as entries, but feel free to like this post for your reference.
- Reblogs on giveaway blogs or unactive blogs will not count as entries. If we see that your blog is not active, we will choose another winner.
- Active side blogs can enter our giveaway. If your side blog is chosen as a winner, just let us know that you have followed us on your main blog.
- Please do not remove the text.
- We ship worldwide! Please keep in mind that you will have to provide your home address to us if you win so we can send you your prize.
- 16 winners will be randomly chosen on February 28, 2014 through an online random list generator. Winners will be announced on March 2nd, 2014.
- Please keep your ask box open. If your blog is randomly selected but your ask box is not open, we will choose another winner. If we message you and you do not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
- Good luck and happy reblogging!